Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lolly shop


This is my daughter Ava taken at Richmond a few weeks ago - i guess the saying is correct "as happy as a kid in a lolly shop"

Just saying HELLO...been very busy last few weeks, and not having a camera still... i'm finding my blogs would be all to boring with out photos ( i have my camera phone )but im not a very diligent snapper...

On the sewing side of things, all is looking good, I have some new designs which I am playing around with and will be avaliable at the Barn Market next month

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx