Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A last minute change of plans...


Where there is a WILL there is a Way.... I have only TONIGHT confirmed that I will be stallholder at Mathilda's Market this weekend!! After shuffling a few things I had already committed too I have sorted out logistics and will be there will bells on!!

Tho - as I wasn't expecting to be involved 3 days of sewing really isn't much time considering I have to work some of that and look after a baby full time.... Aaah, but I can only do my best and sew as much as I can. Have cut out heaps of things tonight, lots of lovelies for the little one in your life ....but to see them you must come along xx

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx