Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

welcome to Olive & Mabel

Please meet the delightful OLIVE

I think she is quite gorgeous - I debuted her a few weeks back at the Barn Market, she was such a hit, that I sold out... Here is one I finished for an online order...


My this years Summer A-line dress range will comprise of 4 different colourways.
- my signature Wallflower fabric by Amy butler, avaliable in Cherry & Slate (pictured above) - i have been using it for over 3 years now - and just seem to love it more and more !!
- optic blossom, and retro 'Betty'.
I am still going to be making 'carrie' which I designed up last year, customers seem to like the little carrot!!! - maybe its the only way to get the children near their veggies .....hehehe


Although the above fabrics will be my 'staple' 2011 summer fabrics, I am still able to do custom orders, such as the little apple dot dress I have just completed for a customer.

I have named this one MABEL





Must keep at it - xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx