Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

winners' prize

I ran a competition through my facebook page a few weeks ago. Yesterday I hand delivered this little parcel and flowers from my garden. The lovely Sarah has a little girl 4, and boy 20 months, so I made a 'Carrie' dress and Zoo in chocolate square bib!!
I DO HOPE THEY LIKES THEM !!!!

NOTE: Kidstylefile are going to be giving away $300 worth of prizes when they reach 4200 (about 60 more needed) 'likes' on their facebook page - make sure you go and check them out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you lovely lady, we're absolutely thrilled. The dress was put on as soon as it was unwrapped - fits perfectly and it (along with the gorgeous bib) is so beautifully made and lovely, And I can smell the jasmine in my lovely bunch of flowers as I write this.

    Thanks again,

    Sarah (and Oesch + Doots) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx