Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

and the winner is ........

252
two hundred & fifty two
252
A huge congratulations to NETTI !!!!
I'm really pleased that she has won...Netti has been an ever vigilant viewer on facebook, always leaving comments and 'thumbs up' . Netti guessed 230 and just pipped Melanie O'Brien by 2 ...As I don't have your email address Netti, please e-mail me to organise what you may like!!
To all those who missed out - NEVER FEAR - as I will be announcing another giveaway in April!
PS - sorry for my tardiness I know I said 8pm, but the kids had ideas to stay up late....

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx