Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Monday, March 29, 2010

Yipee Yipee 25 followers.....$100 voucher coming someones way TONIGHT


Competition ends tonight 8pm

This is the last chance to enter my first competition for $100 voucher to spend on ANYTHING you like from Fairy Goat Mumma. I will be announcing the winner at 8pm tonight. So that's 6 hours to get your answer listed under the comments section.... Remember if you haven't become a follower then you are NOT eligible..... I wonder who will win!!!!! very exciting....... send an email to any friends that you think might like to enter too...only 6 more hours left xxx







3 comments:

  1. YAH!!! pick me pick me - hehe goodluck with it all Kate!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I'm really hoping it's me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I won i cant believe it!!! Yahhh! Thank you sooo much! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx