Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Friday, June 18, 2010

A fabulous neighbour



I feel so so very blessed to live next door to a wonderful, loving, giving, warm, funny lady and who is simply a HOOT!! We just shared a bottle of champs together - actually truth be known I scooted off to the supermarket after one glass and came home to an empty bottle...she was a little pickled ( though matt did refill my glass for when I returned )

Pat is 82 years old - but you certainly wouldn't think it!! Not only does she bring my life so much joy, she is what I would define "a gift" - I truly love her, and see her as a part of my immediate family. She not only takes care of my children, feed my dogs chicken necks on a daily basis, she is a fabulous friend to me that I confide in. I would pay 1 million dollars just to live where I do ( actually I'd pay more) so it is without question - even though I said the quilt was for myself that i will sit and hand sew the remaining of this quilt with lots and lots of love and care and proudly give it to her. Pat is OBSESSED with staying up late and watching the tennis ( she had pay tv!!) she once told me it was 'only to perv at Nadals' butt' Hah that is so her!!!

How are our neighbours???

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous thing to do! The vivacious Pat is indeed a wonderful woman and a hoot for sure. She will adore your gift. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx