Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vintage 1996



Whilst sorting out underneath our house today, I found this random photo amongst paperwork from an old florist I had (thankfully been 9 years so its all ready for the incinerator) This photo is now classified "VINTAGE" Dec 1996... I was a footloose and fancy free 20 year old (turning 21 in the January, I'm the one in the pink & purple jumpsuit) We are celebrating the end of Uni ( I think) the girl with the mini is my longest dearest friend who I quoted as "wong" in my first blog post.
"wong" is one of those nicknames that I honestly can't remember where it stemmed from, but has stuck !!!
It seemed back then that every party I went to had a 70s theme - gee I wonder what they all have now 90s??

Very soon my 7 year old daughter will be going through my closet looking for 'really bad' outfits - but I guarantee she wont find any - as we are all stylish dressers aren't we!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx