Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Sunday, April 11, 2010

BARN BLISS



It was a gorgeous market day yesterday...what a little hidden treasure the barn is, tucked away behind Eastlands. I have 'played' golf at that course a couple of times in my Uni days - which was really just a group of us walking 9 holes, losing a few balls along the way, whilst pulling a golf bag full of beer!




Seriously it was great, Miriam and Helen have done a fabulous job in organising the event and it was fantastic to see the public support it as well as they did considering it was only the second time it had been held! Well done to you both!! Miriam is due for her first bub anytime soon - and she worked like an absolute Trojan on Saturday (my hats off to her) I wish her all the best for the birth of her little boy ...and writing the 300+ reports that need finalising before the bundle arrives. I personally had a wonderful day of sales and feedback - from a quick talk to other stallholders they too found the market to be not only fabulous in way of sales, but generally the overall 'feel' was warm, inviting and friendly.

Just a quick mention to the lovely Nell from Ruby Victoria Letterpress I sincerely hope that not only your concussion has subsided - but also your marquee has gathered itself from it 'holiday' in the wind xxx

Well I'm already tucked up in bed with a very warm hottie (that would be of the bottle kind) at my feet... I have had a 'no sew' night, which has been fabulous!! Back on the 'peddle' tomorrow night to get under way on a few orders, then into the kitchen to make a very special birthday cake!!! My little man William is turning 1 on Wednesday.

So with a tummy full of Homemade pumpkin soup (coupled with bread rolls 'prince charming' baked yesterday...yes yes he bakes) and the HOTTIE..to me its a recipe for a good nights sleep...Mmmm hope Billy feels the same!!!!

nite nite xx

3 comments:

  1. Home made rolls yum ! Congratulations on your successful market and I hope young William has a fantastic birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha would you believe I am still feeling the after effect of the concussion, I really need to learn how to watch where I'm going ay! i am sure i will get over it soon.
    Happy birthday to your little William x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Clare - William had a lovely first birthday, and the rolls were super easy and yummo!!! might post the receipe...

    Nell - oh you poor thing and to have to back it up with another market on Sunday too!!! Im sure a few glasses of wine helped Sunday night??

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx