Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Market To Market to buy a ....




PIGGY PINNIE?
I will have a great selection of new designs and fabrics on show this Sunday at
The Market - Masonic Temple Hobart. I will also be showcasing my popluar nappy clutches, hair accessories, bibs, burp cloths, slip dresses, dummy straps, little boy pants etc
BE SURE TO COME & VISIT IF OUT & ABOUT





























3 comments:

  1. these look adorable kate well done- if only I had a little girl who needed one....hmm I'll see if I can find one that needs a little piggy pinnie- good luck this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oink oink! cute kate. get your pedal to the metal and pump a few more of those out! they will trot out the door on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little piggy has never been to market - even though its an old design (can't seem to keep any in stock) sad thing is pink fabric out of print now :(...good news is that Mr Postie man delivered 18yards of fabric today and I have 4 yards of same fabric in but RED>.. very delicious.... just peddling the metal now..tsh tshc (however a sewing machine sounds)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx