Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A sticky night



Oozy, gooey, sticky date pudding....that was our dessert tonight!!! Usually I am only compelled to make a dessert when I am procrastinating over something - but for some reason I had a lamb casserole baking away in the oven by 11am this morning ( meat was well and truly away from the bone at tea time tonight) - which by the way was the 'nanna' time of 5.30pm... followed by a rather large serve of pudding with extra rich toffee sauce (3 healthy ingredients of butter, cream and dark brown sugar) and a generous dollop (good word.. dollop!!) of king island cream...If I may take one comfort for all tonights gorging it would be that dietitians say "eat before 7pm so that you are not going to bed with a belly full of food"- therefore not using any energy and waking up a little heavier than you did 8 hours prior ( though can't remember when I last had an uninterrupted sleep...thank you William) So I guess that means I can eat whatever I like as long its by say - 6pm each night!!! Ooh tomorrow night.... let me think...banana fritters, pavlova, trifle, self saucing pudding, chocolate ripple cake, donuts, maggie beer icecream (have some in the freezer delicious!), tiramasu, lemon delicious, pancakes, choc mouse...actually going to opening of Rebecca Roth, Cube art and design in Salamanca tomorrow night... think I'll grab a double header ice-cream from cargo on the way home...YUMMO x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx