Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Winter Piggy Pinnie








TO MARKET TO MARKET TO BUY A WINTER PIGGY PINNIE

I got a fabulous response from putting my 'piggy pinnie' on facebook a few months back, and have since sold out of the pink fabric...but my friend Mr Postie delivered the delightful Cherry fabric (see pic)...I think its quite delicious!! Fabulous for Winter teamed with warm leggings and boots...

The pictured pinnie I have just completed and is going to a gorgeous little girl called Lucia... (sorry about the quality of photos - but was excited to share !!!)

I will be making these for upcoming markets and same red fabric with a latte cotton drill and a gorgeous felt and designer fabric cherry embellishment. Ooooh its all just such fun - I do love being creative... GOODNIGHT ALL XX
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx