Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A trip down Memory Lane

A gorgeous bride and bridesmaids

Last Friday night, I took a trip down memory lane... I went to my good friends' family home and did the tulip bouquets above for her youngest sisters wedding. I say memory lane, as so many pivotal times were spent in that house and I did the flowers in my friends old room (she had her own lounge room, bathroom etc) Many a time was spent there gossiping over the previous nights antics, watching dvds, crying over 'lost loves', smiling over 'new loves' - if only those walls could talk - probably good they don't actually!! I really enjoyed doing the flowers and my trip down memory lane, especailly time spent with my friend and her family - though its so frightening to think that we all left school 17 years ago. My my.... how time goes by ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx