Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gotta love the postie



Oh I do like the days when I see the Postie contractor slowing down when he nears my house. Today he delivered 2 lovely parcels filled with 16 yards of gorgeous Amy Butler Fabric. Usually I like to change my fabrics regularly but have decided to stick to a mostly Amy Butlers' Lotus range. I have all of her disco dot fabrics in stock, as well as all available colourways in wallflower and of course the lovely morning glory in linen. All fabric today will be converted into pinafores, bibs, nappy clutches, hair clips etc... Why is it that I find it so hard to cut the fabric? i love to see it all neatly folded away (well sometimes neatly) I think it is safe to say I am a FABRICOHOLIC..is there such a word?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx