Combining contempory Fabrics with Funtional uses

Individually handcrafted clothes and accessories, designed especially for fun, fantastic - slightly whimsical children and their like minded Mummys

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Creative space today is ...

bibs, bibs & MORE bibs
lots of bibs need to be cut out, sewn with double layer flannel/toweling ready for sale at the Masonic Market on Sunday. I am also cutting out extra of everything so I'll have plenty of stock for Mathildas in Melbourne....better book my flight quick smart...
Lots of dots for bibs, especially the smaller sizes in unisex colours (green, orange & red) I find alot of my customers are buying gifts for friends expecting a baby and they are unsure what the sex will be.... The bibs on the flannel to the left are an order for Em, who bought some at Mathildas in Hobart - loved them so much has ordered 4 more and some for a friend...
Thanks Em - will be in the post tomorrow am
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. They look lovely! Best of luck at your market :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo lovely fabrics! Good luck at market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous material for the bibs. I am sure they will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a bib making machine. Great work.

    I hope you sell every last one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts, please say hello if you popped by xx